The Programme Officer will join our grants team managing support to civil society groups and independent media in Eastern Europe and Central Asia. Primary responsibilities include
• developing and managing particular sections of the Centre’s grants portfolio.
• developing assigned country/thematic expertise. Tracking political developments and the situation of civic actors in the region.
• evaluating project proposals, monitoring project activities and assessing their impact.
• working with partners to develop their skillset and potential in cooperation with other programme teams of the Centre.
• conducting monitoring visits and research in the field.
• representing the Centre’s Grants programme at relevant meetings and international events; building and maintaining relationships with international and regional organizations.
• engaging in donor coordination and collecting references and independent feedback on our partners’ work.
Weiterführende Informationen unter: https://www.praguecivilsociety.org/vacancies/grants-programme-officer